BzCentre acts as a window providing world wide events information service (hereafter Service) to site visitors.
The policy specifically addresses the following areas:
- Type of data, purpose and utilization
- Sharing policy
- Expiration and geography
- Rights authorized
- Revision policy
Type of data we collect, purpose and how we use it
When you register to the Service, we will ask for your name, email, mailing address, telephone number, birthday and probably more which to ensure that trade can be made though the Service.
Since BzCentre also provide registering service, it will touch the rights of trading parties, therefor we are asking for your real information so that the trading parties will not suffer from risks of invalid information.
We may verify your personal data through some means. If we found that the data you provide is incorrect, BzCentre has rights to terminate or disable your registered account until you correct it.
In addition, if you leverage the e-payment, join or submit events, we probably will ask for your social ID, credit card number etc.
After you can complete the registration process, we then can identify you as a member of the Service. You can decide to provide optional information to us or not, but for those insufficient required information, or information is rejected by third parties who ask for those information, we won't be able to serve you as normal.
If you make group registration, the Service will ask for personal informaion of the group members and those information will also be passed to the event owner so that the event owner can verify if each registration is valid or invalid when they go to the event. Please inform this condition to your group members. If you provide incomplete information that cause the failure of join event, BzCentre will not be responsible for such condition.
Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. Please enable cookies in your browser configuration. If you disable cookies, some features of the Service will not be able to function.
BzCentre will share your personal data only under the following circumstances :
- To the event owner of the event which you've registered.
- To complete your payment process, the bank or payment issuer/organization.
- If gonvernment request through a legal way.
- To parties that you agree.
Expiration and geography
The service will only use your data within the countries which you and the events you've registered and the Service itself are located. BzCentre get right to delete member accounts who not logged in the Service for more than 5 years without prior notification.
- You can inquire, copy, supplement, modify and delete your personal data through the Service's user interface by login.
- If you are interested in informations related to you which belong to third parties (ex. event owner), please go through the 3rd. parties who own those informations. The personal data you maintained in the Service will not link to any third party's database.
- Once you delete your account in the Service, you won't be able to login again.
- It is possible that we store your data in different locations because of backup or service required.
- Instead of delete your account, we will stop collecting, processing or using your personal data under the following circumstances:
- By law.
- By regulation or contract related to this topic.
- By reason which indicates that deleting account will hurt rights of related parties.
Memeber agrees to keep account information in a secure way and agrees not to pass personal information to any others, especially password.
Please logout the Service after you have completed your activity.
If you work on a shared computer, remember to clear the cached data and close the browser after your work in preventing other person hacks to your account.
We will not limit your original rights we granted without get you agreement explicitly.
If change is identified as important, we will also notify you individually.